All bets are off when Celebrity Apprentice Australia returns in the most high-stakes, high-pressure, larger-than-life season ever later this month
The celebrities are bigger, the tasks are grander, and the amount of money raised for charity has never been seen before on Celebrity Apprentice. And that’s just episode one.
CEO Lord Alan Sugar reprises his tough as nails, no-nonsense role in the boardroom, along with his trusted advisers, Boost Juice pioneer Janine Allis and program newcomer, businessman and entrepreneur Nick Bell. Under their watchful gaze, the 16 celebrities will battle it out in an intense game of survival of the savviest, pulling out all stops to raise money for their chosen charities.
Exciting new game play will ramp up the competition among the celebrities as they face off each week, using their industry contacts, unique skills and public profiles to sideline their competitors and avoid those two dreaded words – “you’re fired.”
The road to winning Celebrity Apprentice will be paved with tricky twists and turns, moments of heart-warming vulnerability, special celebrity guest cameos, and sweetened with $100,000 in prize money for the winner’s charity.
Joining Lord Sugar in the boardroom this season are:
– One of Australia’s most inspirational women, author and motivational speaker Turia Pitt
– National hosts of Australia’s No. 1 Drive radio show, KIIS FM’s Will and Woody
– Dual Olympic gold medallist and world champion swimmerBronte Campbell
– Logie Award-winning actress, model and Australian sweetheart Jodi Gordon
– Rugby league great and Wests Tigers legend Benji Marshall
– ARIA Award Winning Musician Amy Shark
– Real Housewives of Melbourne star Gamble Breaux
– Married at First Sight’s most controversial bride and socialite Beck Zemek
– Hollywood actor and Australian Film Institute award winnerVince Colosimo
– Winner of X-Factor, ARIA Award winner and singer-songwriter Samantha Jade
– A queen of Australian comedy, trailblazer and author Jean Kittson
– Renowned television presenter and actor Darren McMullen
– The face of Givenchy and international supermodel Jarrod Scottt
– Secretary to former NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and social media sensation Carla from Bankstown
– One of The Block’s most successful All-Stars, renovation expert Ronnie Caceres
– Two-time Australian Ninja Warrior semi-finalist and former international NRL star Eloni Vunakece
Sunday, May 22, at 7.00pm on Channel 9