Hunted, Australia’s #1 new show of 2022, will return with more edge of your seat antics, for a second heart-pounding season of hide and seek.
After the runaway success of season one, which captivated an average of 1.09 million total national viewers and also saw Rob and Stathi out run the Hunters, Australia’s real-life game of cat and mouse will return with another batch of devious Fugitives, and our expert Hunters on hand to track them down.
Hunted debuted as Australia’s #1 new show of 2022, premiering with a total national audience of 1.25 million. It continued to break records on broadcast and video on demand and captured key advertising demographics.
Key highlights across Hunted’s run:
- Hunted-The Extraction averaged 941,000 total national viewers.
- Hunted- Finale averaged 859,000 total national viewers.
- Series averaged 1.09 million total national viewers.
- #1 new show of 2022.
- #1 in its timeslot in total people, under 50s, 25 to 54s and 16 to 39s.
- 23% bigger than the competition across the series.
- Biggest new series on 10 since The Masked Singer in 2019.
- Biggest audiences on 10 Play since The Bachelor 2020.
- 160,000 BVOD viewers.
- #HuntedAU trended in the top 3 every night it was on air.
Daniel Monaghan, Senior Vice President, Content and Programming, Paramount Australia and New Zealand, said: “We’re thrilled Australian audiences have been captivated by the gripping reality on Hunted.
“With the undeniable success of the first season, we can’t wait to bring Australians more action, investigation, strategy and epic captures in season two.”
If you think you have what it takes to evade being captured and want to be on Hunted Season 2, go to 10play.com.au/casting
Hunted is an Endemol Shine Australia production for Network 10.
Source: OzTAM 5 City Metro, Regional Aggregate Markets, OzTAM National VPM, National viewers includes live stream, Based on new series season 1 overnight audience 2022. Bigger than competition based on average of 7/9 in timeslot.