Apple has announced a Short Form Sports Docuseries “Greatness Code” will screen in July.
“Greatness Code” is a landmark, short form unscripted series that spotlights untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world. The first season unfolds with seven mini-episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete’s career. Internationally revered athletes featured in season one include:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA Champion and two-time Olympic Gold Medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl Champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic Gold Medalist and Co-Captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Worlds Fastest Man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Record-holding Olympic gold Medalist Snowboarder Shaun White
- Five-time Olympic Gold medalist and 15-time World Champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
“Greatness Code” is a co-production between powerhouse sports content platforms Religion of Sports, which is co-founded by Chopra, Brady, and NFL Hall of Fame legend Michael Strahan; and Uninterrupted, the athlete empowerment brand founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter.
The series is directed by Gotham Chopra, who also executive produces through Religion of Sports, and executive produced by Maverick Carter via Uninterrupted. Ameeth Sankaran also serves as executive producer through Religion of Sports, and Devin Johnson executive produces via Uninterrupted.
Greatness Code premiere globally 10 July on Apple TV+