60 minutes is giving there fans a more on the go experience with the launch of an app.
The app for the Nine Network flagship program features exclusive, original content from the 60 Minutes online seriesExtra Minutes, where users can access extended interviews, gain extra insight into stories and go behind the scenes of the production process. Users can also catch up on the 60 Minutes reports, interviews and segments that go to air on Channel Nine each week.
60 Minutes App Features:
* Stories from our most recent show
* Video archive of previous 60 Minutes stories
* Exclusive Extra Minutes content that offers a weekly behind-the-scenes look at the production process, extended interviews and exclusive new content
* Easy sharing of your favourite video segments and previews via email, Facebook or Twitter
* Live interaction with the program via twitter or facebook
* Live polling
60 Minutes is also part of Nine’s new TV app Jump-in, which gives viewers more from their favourite Channel Nine, GO! and GEM shows, including exclusive content while they’re watching.
Jump-in goes beyond social interactivity to give viewers a wider appreciation of programming and get right inside their favourite shows – connecting with the stars and finding all those extra bits of information to put them ahead of their friends and other viewers.
To download the Jump-in app for iPad, iPhone or Windows 8 devices go to: