Ahead of the ANZAC test, guests line up for The Game Plan, Thursday, 7.30pm, on ONE
Joining hosts Steve “Blocker” Roach, Andrew Moore and Joel Caine will be guests:
· Stephen Kearney, New Zealand coach. He’s chosen his team and they have something to prove. Disappointed by their record in recent one day tests, New Zealand are determined to improve their record against Australia and turn things around in the ANZAC test.
· Brett Morris, Australia Winger. The flying winger is in line to earn his 12th Test cap against New Zealand on Friday. This being a World Cup year, Morris says that the result of the ANZAC Test takes on extra significance.
· Olsen Filipaina, the former Kiwi Great joins the boys to talk test reunions, ahead of the big match.
· Mark “Spud” Carroll, a Kangaroos Great and former Manly and Souths forward is a man who needs no introduction.
· New Zealand great Nigel Vagana talks his ideal line up ahead of the match.
· Brad Fittler and Trent Barrett, City and Country Coaches drop in for a chat.
· Ken Edwards, Parramatta Eels CEO, joins our Front Row Forum to talk about Ricky Stuart’s outburst, Parramatta’s performances this year and the battle of the west with soccer team The Wanderers doing so well in western Sydney.