Netflix’s Nailed it will return for a third season next month.
Hosts Nicole and Jacques are back to judge the chaos in the kitchen, from half-baked doll cakes to delightfully creepy edible clowns in six brand new installments.
- The Marvel Episode! — The bakers summon their not-so-super powers to make Marvel-themed cupcakes with detailed cookie toppers and a daunting “Black Panther” cake. Actress and gaming icon Felicia Day joins the judge’s panel.
- Cake-O-Phobia — What’s scarier than a cook who can’t read a recipe? A trio of creepy-crawly bug cookies and a terrifying clown cake that tastes like cotton candy. Baking magician Natalie Sideserf joins the judge’s panel.
- Masterpiece or Disasterpiece? — The amateur bakers attempt to imitate the masters with gingerbread self-portraits and a sculpted cake replica of Michelangelo’s “David.” Actress and comedian Betsy Sodaro joins Nicole and Jacques on the judge’s panel.
- Prehistoric Bakes — The contestants turn back time — and mangle time management — with inside-out Neanderthal cupcakes and a tropical-flavored T. rex cake. YouTube sensation and baker Rosanna Pansino guest judges.
- Oui Can’t Bake! — The pressure’s on to make perfectly puffed éclairs and a layered bust of Napoleon Bonaparte for not one but two esteemed French chefs as esteemed pastry master Hubert Keller joins the judge’s panel.
- Ready to Wear, Ready to Eat — Two high-fashion challenges put the bakers’ hopeless skills to the test: fondant-covered doll cakes and an edible headdress heaped with fruit. Humorist and pastry chef Charles Phoenix join Nicole and Jacques on the panel.
Nailed It! Season 3 launches globally on Netflix on May 17