Binge, Australia’s newest and most exciting entertainment streaming service, jam-packed with the best content from around the globe launches this Monday, 25 May.
Australians looking for unturnoffable entertainment will get just that, with Binge offering more than 10,000 hours of ad-free on demand content, all from just $10 per month.
Binge will bring together the best local and international content on a dedicated entertainment streaming service, providing Australians a new way to indulge in their favourite shows and movies.
With the most extensive collection from the world’s best creators including WarnerMedia, NBCU, FX, BBC and Sony,
Binge will feature a huge catalogue of HBO hits and deliver much-anticipated Warner Bros.’ produced scripted originals from HBO Max.
Julian Ogrin, CEO of Binge said: “Binge speaks to the heart of what great entertainment viewing is about, something that is so good you can’t switch off. BINGE will provide permission to indulge in the shows you love and the shows you can’t get enough of; it’s entertainment that’s unturnoffable.
“This is a next generation streaming service that we want to go beyond providing the best content by creating an emotional connection with viewers based on unapologetic entertainment pleasure, a place you can escape to for that precious ‘me time’. We couldn’t be more excited to pull the curtain back and show Australia this incredible product.
“The time is right to unleash this new service providing Australians with the best in drama, lifestyle, reality and movies. With an amazing line-up of entertainment from the world’s best brands, Binge will have something for everyone, whenever you want to watch, on your favourite device. And with new content added daily, there will always be something fresh to enjoy.”
New customers can sign up for a two-week free trial from Monday, 25 May at Binge.com.au and be watching all the ad-free on demand Binge content on their favourite device with no lock in contracts. Customers can choose from three pricing tiers starting at $10 per month (1 stream, SD), $14 per month (2 streams, HD) and $18 per month (4 streams, HD).
Binge Launch Content Highlights
• More than 10,000 hours of the best local and international content across premium drama, lifestyle, reality and movies.
• Many of the best and most talked about shows in the world right now including Succession, Westworld, Big Little Lies, Breeders, The Plot Against America, The Outsider and Mrs. America.
• All-time top-rated TV shows, including 6 of the top 10 (according to IMDb): Chernobyl, The Wire, Band of Brothers, Planet Earth I and II and Blue Planet II.
• All-time favourite dramas and comedies like Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, The Office, Seinfeld, Modern Family and The Walking Dead.
• An extensive collection of the world’s biggest movies including the Fast & Furious, Jurassic Park, Mission Impossible and DC Universe collections. Plus all-time great movies from directors like Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, Martin Scorsese and Quentin Tarantino.
• Acclaimed documentaries including David Attenborough’s Frozen Planet, reality including Real Housewives and Keeping Up with the Kardashians and lifestyle favourites such as Grand Designs UK and Making It with Amy Poehler.
• New to Australia releases including Hugh Jackman starring in his latest hit Bad Education and in June, BBC’s White House Farm, a six-part factual drama based on real life events.
Binge has been built on a next generation technology platform with innovative features that will enhance the viewing experience including:
Binge Centres – the place to find out more about the shows and movies, with behind the scenes interviews, footage and information.
Binge Lists – users can save shows for later, rewatch a favourite or continue from where they left off.
Discover – curated carousels powered by a team of experts, not just algorithms, to help users discover content by mood, theme, moments, Top 5’s and more.
“We have had time to observe and listen to what streamers want from their service. We know streamers can spend on average up to 10 minutes trying to find something to watch, with innovative features Binge will make the browsing experience easier, so all customers have to do is sit back and enjoy the shows and movies they want to watch,” Ogrin said.