Seven has confirmed Heartbreak Island Australia will debut next week on 7Plus.
Heartbreak Island sets hearts racing and temperatures rising as a group of 20-something singles put it all on the line in a bid to find their perfect partner.
Girls and guys pair up, face challenges, stay or stray in Passion Plays, and ultimately decide if they’ve found love – all the while playing the game to avoid elimination and walking the wharf off Heartbreak Island.
The Heartbreakers ready to risk it all for romance are:
- Amber Yee, 25: Bar manager, Australia
- Alexandra Carter, 21: Bar manager, Australia
- Kacey Watson, 23: Social media manager and personal trainer, Australia
- Tiarne Butler, 28: Hair salon coordinator, Australia
- Jake Spinner, 26: Tradesman, Australia
- Bailey Neate, 22: Plumbing apprentice, Australia
- Maiata Boxer, 20 Professional dancer, New Zealand
- Ashleigh Williams, 25: Model and actress, New Zealand
- Milly Forbes, 24: Criminology student and preschool teacher, New Zealand
- Manaaki Hoepo, 21: Sociology and performing arts student, New Zealand
- Mez Tekeste, 29: Singer-songwriter, New Zealand
- Kieran Hickey, 24: Postman, the UK
- Max Batchelor, 21: Professional footballer, the UK
- Holly Barnes, 20: Media manager and stylist, the US
- Shamar Sinegal, 21: Chiropractic student and security guard, the US
- Chris Burgoon, 25: Real estate agent, the US
Heartbreak Island Australia Premieres Thursday, 4 August exclusive to 7plus