Psst. Fourteen celebrities have been secretly rehearsing their moves, ready to reveal them on the dancefloor. With dazzling routines, fancy footwork and spectacular lifts, you will want a front row seat to the exciting new season of Dancing With The Stars.
After weeks of intensive training, the fiercest Dancing With The Stars lineup will face the judgement of panel Craig Revel Horwood, Sharna Burgess, Todd McKenney and Mark Wilson.
Hosted by Daryl Somers and Sonia Kruger, the celebrities will quickstep, cha-cha, waltz and rumba across the floor in the hope of taking home the coveted mirrorball trophy.
The Dancing With The Stars 2023 line-up is:
- Charlie Albone – Better Homes and Gardens Landscaper
· Christie Whelan Browne – Actor
· Emily Weir – Home and Away Actor
· Gavin Wanganeen – AFL legend
· Issa Schultz – The Chase Australia Supernerd
· James Magnussen – Olympic Medallist
· Laura Byrne – Podcaster and radio host
· Mary Coustas – Comedian and actor
· Matt Preston – Presenter and food journalist
· Paulini – Performer
· Phil Burton – Singer
· Pia Miranda – Actor
· Sally Pearson – Olympic Gold Medallist and 7NEWS presenter
· Virginia Gay – Actor