With Celebrity Apprentice Australia returning to screens in 2021, the grand prize has been revealed, with the winning Celebrity securing an extra $100,000 for their chosen charity on top of their money raised throughout the series.
The superstar cast of Celebrity Apprentice Australia got even more exciting recently, with the surprise announcement of two new recruits vying to earn the title of the Celebrity Apprentice, and in the process raising money for a charity close to their heart.
Joining the cast to shake things up were three-time AFL champion with Hawthorn, Josh Gibson, and former Miss Universe Australia, and Nine News Perth weather presenter, Scherri-Lee Biggs.
- The Veronicas – The Brain Foundation
- Shaynna Blaze – Voice of Change
- David Genat – The Garvan Institute
- Martha Kalifatidis – Bully Zero
- Rob Shehadie – Save Our Sons
- Camilla Franks – National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Anthony Callea – Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Alex Hayes – Batyr
- Michelle Bridges – Women’s Community Shelters
- Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli – Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
- Olivia Vivian – Melanoma Institute Australia
- Josh Gibson – My Room
- Scherri-Lee Biggs – Dress For Success Perth
Celebrity Apprentice Australia will air on Nine in 2021.