Network 10 and Endemol Shine International have announced a partnership that sees more than 1000 hours of free content added to 10’s streaming platform 10 Play.
Australians can now discover, or re-discover, old-school and international favorites on 10 Play including:
- Police drama, RUSH.
- Psychological thriller, Wake in Fright.
- Political dramedy, Party Tricks.
- Reality TV series, The Shire.
- Serial drama, Out Of The Blue.
- One Born Every Minute U.K..
- And for the first time, Australians can now dive into the World of MasterChef with every season of MasterChef Australia plus seasons from international versions in the U.S. and U.K. including Junior, Professionals and Celebrity.
Network 10’s general manager, digital Liz Baldwin said: “We’re really excited to be bringing some of our most memorable series back for audiences to enjoy, and to also be hosting popular international series like MasterChef U.S. and One Born Every Minute U.K..
“The addition of these shows deepens our 10 Play library giving more reasons for audiences, particularly our under 50s, to explore and discover our content.”
Endemol Shine International’s sales director for Australia and New Zealand Lyle Bettson-Barker said: “ESI is delighted to be working with 10 Play to not only showcase some great Australian programming, but international versions of fan favourite MasterChef and award-wining documentary series One Born Every Minute U.K..”