Stan has announced a new partnership with Roxy Jacenko, the Sydney-based business leader and author, who will be a brand ambassador for Stan over the next 12 months.
“I am thrilled to be part of something that allows me to spend quality family time on my time. Not to mention Stan has the greatest selection of shows, from after work wind down to early risers (you know who) there’s something to watch that will guarantee quiet time for at least half an hour. I am excited to begin the journey with Stan over the next 12 months and see which shows will quickly become my favourite” – Roxy Jacenko
As an entrepreneur, working mother and wife, Roxy’s busy fast-paced lifestyle doesn’t leave much time for leisure. Stan is the perfect entertainment solution for her and her family: given Stan enables subscribers to stream their favourite TV shows, movies and kids programs on their favourite devices. Stan offers unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment, with an outstanding line-up of exclusive premieres including Younger, UnREAL, Billions, all new Will & Grace, SMILF, Sherlock and Power.
With the school and summer holidays about to commence, now is the perfect time to watch the best Stan shows on-the-go. Stan subscribers can download and watch the newest hits and binge-worthy obsessions anywhere and anytime, without wi , giving them the convenience of a truly mobile experience during the holiday period.
Perfect for families like Roxy’s who will be out and about this summer, Stan offer a huge line-up of kids TV shows to download and go from leading entertainment brands Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and ABC for Kids, including Powerpuff Girls, Ben Ten, Paw Patrol, Hey Duggee, Ready Steady Wiggle and many more, so plenty to keep Pixie and Hunter entertained.
To kick-off the partnership, Roxy and her family have shared their favourite shows to binge on:
- POWER – Nothing like a bleary eyed Monday morning due to a Sunday binge of Power. Better than a hangover I guess? I am HOOKED. With the new season not starting until next year you have plenty of time to catch up on 4 seasons of 50 cent.
- UNREAL – Watching this will change your perception on reality TV forever. I binge watched an entire series in one Sunday afternoon whilst I wrapped the kids presents– the new season is on my hit-list for February.
- ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS – Christmas Specials – given it is the festive season it only seems fair to get stuck in to some outrageous Patsy & Eddy antics. If you get hooked on these you have 3 seasons available to you.
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES– When watching this it is imperative you watch in full Teenage Ninja get-up. Best thing about this is that you can watch on repeat even when the rest of the family are catching up on their favourite shows in the other room.
- POWERPUFF GIRLS– All I want for Christmas is a Blossom doll and back to back episodes of The Powerpuff Girls. Mum doesn’t know it yet but if she thinks she is getting anywhere near the TV this Christmas – she has another thing coming.