The Block will be back before the end of the month it has been revealed.
Five couples and five heritage homes come together in a massive new season that promises to see the biggest renovation in its history when The Block returns.
The stakes have never been higher to renovate the best house. Contestants will hit the ground running, and must deliver their first room in just 48 hours. The winner of that challenge will get first choice of which house they’d like to renovate for the rest of the competition.
But as well as revitalising these charming homes, the contestants must build new features on these suburban blocks that are a massive 470 square metres. Each home will be getting a brand new extension, including an open plan living and a spacious upstairs master suite.
In the backyard there will be ample room to create a generous outdoor entertaining space, and to top it all off each property will be enhanced with a three-car garage and a self-contained studio apartment.
The five eager new couples transforming these old family homes are:
· Josh (28) and Elyse (24), dating for four years, from Melbourne, VIC
· Hannah (31) and Clint (33), married for five years, from Townsville, QLD
· Sticks (31) and Wombat (38), best mates for fifteen years, from South Coast, NSW
· Ronnie (41) and Georgia (33), married for six years, from Perth, WA
· Jason (46) and Sarah (45), married for eighteen years, from Melbourne, VIC
Scott Cam will be joined by co-host Shelley Craft, along with judges Neale Whitaker, Shaynna Blaze andDarren Palmer, “The Blockinator”, foreman Keith Schleiger, and his right-hand man, Dan Reilly.
The Block Premieres On Sunday, July 30, At 7.00pm On Nine