Nine has finally locked in a date for it’s next reality series The Last Resort.
In this groundbreaking new Australian series, the couples will be sent to an island retreat where they will undertake a series of relationship tasks and challenges in a fight to save their love. Can The Last Resort save these couples?
Psychologist Sandy Rea and relationship coach Michael Myerscough will work closely with the couples, offering them guidance and support to help reignite the passion in their relationships.
As they confront issues of infidelity, trust and intimacy, their deepest secrets will be revealed.
At the end of one month, the couples must decide if they will exchange rings and stay together forever.
With family life, homes and long-term relationships on the line, who will fall in love all over again? And which relationships won’t survive?
THE FIVE COUPLES
· Lucy (38) and Carl (37) from Sydney, NSW – He had an affair
· Sharday (27) and Josh (25) from the Gold Coast, QLD – Separated parents
· Lisa (37) and Dan (35) from Brisbane, QLD – Blended family
· Jodie (34) and Stu (39) from the Gold Coast, QLD – Sexless marriage
· Sarah (25) and Keelan (24) from Canberra, ACT – High school sweethearts
The Last Resort begins 7:30pm Tuesday May 9 and Wednesday May 10 on Nine.